Table of content
- Company Information
- Our Products and Services
- Availability and Delivery
- Returns and Cancellation – Skincare
- Returns and Cancellation – Make-up
- Returns and Cancellation – Silk Pillowcases
- Pricing and Payment
- Limitation of Liability
- Applicable Law
- Isabella Garcia Contact Details
- Gift Voucher/Card Terms & Conditions
- VIP Beauty Club Terms and Conditions
This website is run by Isabella Garcia International (Pty) Ltd (Isabella Garcia), a private company registered in South Africa with registration number 2008/002757/07.
These terms and conditions regulate the use of the Isabella Garcia website and the purchase of Isabella Garcia products. By using our website and ordering our products, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Our Products and Services
Isabella Garcia specialises in the marketing of skincare and beauty products for men and women of all ages.
Our products and samples are provided to you for personal use only. You are not allowed to sell or resell any of the products or samples which you receive from us. If we reasonably believe that you may violate this term, in addition to any other legal remedy, we may cancel your transaction or reduce the quantity of any products or services available for you to purchase.
The use or selling of Isabella Garcia is not permitted in any beauty salons, health spa’s or any other related industry including retail outlets.
The use of any of our products or information is not intended to supplement any other products, medicine or act as a diagnosis or cure for specific illnesses or conditions.
Isabella Garcia makes no medical claims as to the benefits of the product to improve the dermatological or general health of individuals and does not endorse the use of any of our products in general, for medical use. It is recommended that you consult your medical practitioner before purchasing and using any Isabella products.
You are responsible for using the products as instructed and Isabella Garcia will not be responsible to you or any third party for any claim, damage, injury or loss that may result from the failure to use the product as instructed.
Please also refer to our product disclaimer.
Availability and Delivery
All orders and delivery depend on product availability and we will take all reasonable measures to notify you if any products are not available. If specific products are no longer available, we will offer you equivalent products at the same price or a full refund of the purchase price if you have already paid. Products will be delivered to you by courier. Should there be any delay in the delivery of your order, we will notify you as soon as is reasonably possible. Please ensure that the address and contact number you provide to us are accurate to avoid any unnecessary delays.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the products received correspond to the invoice received.
If it is found that there are any discrepancies, it is your responsibility to notify Isabella Garcia within 30 days of receipt of products.
Returns and Cancellation – Skincare
We are sure that you will love our products but if you do want to return them because you are not satisfied for any reason please contact us on 0861 427 242 or e-mail us at [email protected] for assistance.
We will process any return request in accordance with our returns policy below: You may return the products for a full refund within 60 days from the date of delivery, whether used or unused. We will arrange for the products to be collected from you and you will be refunded within 15 business days of the collection and cleared by the IG Quality Team.
We will arrange a collection of the package with couriers and inform you via SMS of when the package will be collected, however, please note it is your responsibility to ensure that the package is given through to the couriers on the set collection date. If we do not receive the package, please note that you will be liable for payment of the package.
If you return products more than 60 days after the date of delivery, unless the products are found to be defective, the following conditions will apply:
- You will not be refunded any money already paid to us
- You will have to pay for products which have already been used.
- A product is considered used if it is not in its original packaging.
- If the value of the products you have used, exceed the amount which you have already paid, you will have to pay the difference to us.
- If you have not used any of the products, you will keep products to the value of the amount you have already paid to us.
- For the purposes of this section, all costs related to the products will be calculated based on the none-hamper prices per unit.
- The products will be collected and inspected by representatives of Isabella Garcia.
In the event that any of our products are found to be defective, please notify us as soon as you become aware of the defect. We will arrange for the products to be collected and you will not be responsible for any costs involved in respect of such return. We reserve the right to inspect the products in order to determine whether it is defective. If it is found that the product is defective within six months of the delivery date, you may choose to receive a refund of the purchase price or a replacement product which will be paid or delivered to you 15 business days after the products have been inspected by Isabella Garcia’s representatives.
Any products returned more than six months from the date of delivery because of defects, may be subject to any reasonable conditions determined by Isabella Garcia depending on the circumstances.
In the event that you want to exchange unused products in your current order that have already been delivered, additional courier charges will be incurred. No changes to previous orders will be permitted.
If you are an Ambassador you may cancel any future orders according to your agreement with us at any time without penalty so long as all amounts for your current hamper or order that you owe us are paid up.
Please contact us on [email protected] or 010 140 7141 to let us know if you wish to cancel.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATION – Make-up
You may return the products for a full refund within 60 days from the date of delivery, whether used or unused. We will arrange for the products to be collected from you and you will be refunded within 15 business days of the collection.
Unless the products are found to be defective, no returns or cancellations will be accepted more than 60 days from the date of delivery. You will be liable for the full payment of the purchase price unless you have cancelled and returned the products within 60 days from date of delivery.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATION – SILK PILLOWCASES
Unless the products are found to be defective, no returns or cancellations, after delivery, will be accepted on Silk Pillowcases.
Pricing and Payment
The price of our products will be as quoted to you telephonically or any other material provided to you for the purposes of purchasing our products, except in cases of obvious error. Prices include VAT and delivery costs and all payments are to be made in South African Rand.
Isabella Garcia may increase prices from time to time without prior notice. Ownership of the products will only pass to you once you have paid the full purchase price of the products.
Should we fail to collect in any month, we reserve the right at our discretion to either double collect in the following month or to extend the term over which payments are deducted by one month for each collection that fails.
Payment Options Accepted
Payment may be made via debit order, Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into the Isabella Garcia bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
Credit Card Details and Security
Credit card transactions will be acquired for Isabella Garcia via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for Standard Bank of South Africa. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Merchant Outlet Country and Transaction Currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Isabella Garcia separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site.
Isabella Garcia will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users in compliance with all applicable laws. Read more here.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008, our liability to you in connection with any product purchased is strictly limited to the purchase price of that product. Isabella Garcia will not be responsible for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage related to purchase or use of the products or our services even if it is caused by our negligence.
It is your responsibility to contact Isabella Garcia if there are any discrepancies and changes to the order and account.
The use of this website and all transactions with Isabella Garcia are governed by the laws of South Africa.
Isabella Garcia chooses the following address as its address for the serving of all court processes, notices, or other documents or communication:
29 Westbrooke Drive, Strathavon, Sandton, 2196, SA
Isabella Garcia may change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Isabella Garcia Contact Details
For any queries, complaints or other information regarding our products, please contact:
E-mail: [email protected]
Client Care Nr.: 010 140 7141
Directors: Zanta du Plessis, Jaco Jansen and Lyzanne Joubert
Gift Voucher/Card Terms & Conditions
1. Your gift voucher/ card allows you to purchase products on the Isabella Garcia Website: www.isabellagarcia.co.za.
2. All sale items are excluded for purchase using your gift card/ voucher. These include, but are not limited to, the monthly specials available on the website.
3. Delivery is not automatically included in your gift card/ voucher, unless otherwise stated on your gift card/ voucher.
4. Your gift card/ voucher is valid until the expiry date specified on your gift card/ voucher
5. If you have been registered on the Isabella Garcia website, your gift card/ voucher will have been loaded onto your profile. Simply add the coupon to your purchase at checkout. You may use your coupon on more than one purchase, until the coupon amount is depleted.
6. If you have not been registered on the Isabella Garcia website, simply add your voucher code at checkout. These vouchers may only be used on one purchase, any remaining amounts will be lost.
7. If you have not been registered on the Isabella Garcia website, simply add your voucher code at checkout.
VIP Beauty Club Terms and Conditions:
- Every month you will pay a membership fee in order to receive benefits and accumulate Beauty Rands.
- A 5 day cooling-off period from date of receiving the Introductory VIP Beauty Club Introductory Hamper will apply. No penalties will apply during this period.
- Money already paid to Isabella Garcia will not be refunded if you cancel more than 5 days from receiving the Introductory VIP Beauty Club Product Hamper.
- You or the Company may cancel your membership at any time by giving one month’s (30 days) notice.
- Cancellations can be submitted by:
- Emailing [email protected],
- Sending a fax to 087 230 5574, or
- Calling 010 140 7141.
- Upon cancellation, any Beauty Rands that have already been accumulated in previous months will still be available to redeem for a 3 month period. No further Beauty Rands will be accumulated. All other benefits will only be valid for 30 days after the last successful collection of a membership fee.
- For every successful membership fee received, you will receive and accumulate Beauty Rands that can be redeemed on the Isabella Garcia Webpage.
- Beauty Rands are not transferrable for cash or towards payment for any outstanding amounts owed.
- Beauty Rands will become redeemable on the webpage after 2 successful membership fee payments.
- Beauty Rands will be valid for a period of 12 months from date activated.
- Beauty Rands may only be used for qualifying products listed on the webpage.
- In the case of an unsuccessful debit order (or payment of membership fees), you will not receive or accumulate your Beauty Rands for that month.
- In case of an unsuccessful collection/payment, we advise you to EFT in the owed balance or risk termination of the membership programme.
- A 10% annual increase will apply on the anniversary of the membership. The increase applies to the membership fee as well as the Beauty Rands.
- Isabella Garcia International reserves the right to alter the prices of products and membership fees on an ongoing basis.
- When redeeming products over and above your accumulated Beauty Rands, you may purchase these at the membership discounted rate.
- Exchanges will only be allowed on redeemed products in their original packaging within 7 days of delivery. Delivery and collection charges will be charged.
- If we believe that a breach of these Terms and Conditions has occurred, we may, at our discretion, take any action we consider appropriate, including immediate temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the website, suspension or cancellation of your membership, immediate removal of any contribution, issue of a warning to you, and/or legal proceedings.