OOR ISABELLA GARCIA:
Ons missie en doel by Isabella Garcia is om kliënte regoor Suid-Afrika toe te rus met die regte skoonheidsprodukte om hulle elke dag pragtig te laat lyk en voel! Ons is opsoek na nog dames om ons huidige jong en dinamiese span aan te vul.
- Verkoop, verkoop, verkoop!
- Geen “cold calling” nie.
- Ons verskaf al jou “leads” en gee volledige opleiding en deurlopende ondersteuning.
- Vol kommissie salaris met die potensiaal om R21 500 te verdien – Jy bepaal self hoeveel geld jy huistoe neem!
- Pensionfonds na 6 maande.
- As jy jou “target” bereik kan jy huistoe gaan.
- Geen werk oor naweke.
- Afslag op IG produkte en nog vele meer!
As jy ‘n talent en passie het vir sales en van ‘n energieke, doelgedrewe omgewing hou, wil ons graag van jou hoor!
- Kan jy vlot Afrikaans en Engels praat?
- Het jy ten minste 1 jaar Telesales ervaring?
- Is jy ouer as 23 jaar?
- Is jy self-gemotiveerd en kan onafhanklik werk?
- Het jy uithouvermoë?
- Kan jy druk hanteer en op jou voete dink?
- Pas jy maklik aan by verandering?
If you are persuasive, goal-driven, and fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans, then you are the ultimate client retentions consultant we are looking for!
The Client Retentions Department is tasked with retaining Clients who have expressed their intention to cancel by assisting them with product advice and payment arrangements.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Earning potential is up to R45 000 per month.
- The salary will be commission based and linked to every successful outcome reached.
- A test period will apply during which certain criteria/targets must be met.
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday from 07:30 – 16:00.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Retaining clients according to their needs by:
- Making payment arrangements
- Making order changes
- Giving product advice
- Updating the Sales system with all arrangements made with the client.
- Ad hoc duties related to relevant calls made.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION:
- Fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans.
- Have the power of persuasion and be able to think on your feet.
- Be honest and trustworthy with an exceptional telephone manner.
- Be assertive, resilient and inquisitive.
- Be able to perform under pressure.
- Possess good time management skills.
Online Application Form
Isabella Garcia International is looking for top quality, motivated individuals to join our dynamic team and help us reach new heights. If you are driven by excellence and willing to work hard, we want you in our team!
6 Benefits of working at Isabella Garcia:
- Expected salary of R16 000 – R18 000.
- Pension Fund, Profit Share and Disability Cover (T&C apply).
- Work only Monday to Friday.
- Continuous growth opportunities.
- The opportunity to enrol for an MBA Degree after one year of employment. (T&C apply)
- Complimentary Isabella Garcia voucher of R4000 to redeem on our website. You will receive this voucher every 4 months.
- Completed 3 year tertiary qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Computer literate.
No previous work experience required.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Data capturing and verification.
- Liaising with prospective clients (no sales involved).
- Direct marketing of product and service.
- Obtain and verify client information.
- Other ad hoc admin duties.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Good time management skills.
- Have excellent people skills.
- Be hardworking, goal driven and extremely accurate.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a smile!
Disabled candidates are welcome to apply. Only candidates who meet the requirements will be considered for this position. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Online Application Form
Sales is an integral part of our company’s growth. For us to reach new heights and achieve our goals, we require ambitious and motivated people like YOU to administer these sales!
This position puts you at the forefront of the Sales Admin Department, which is the ultimate link between Head Offi ce, the Logistics Department, the Sales companies, and our valued client base.
(BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Importing sales onto the sales system
- Sending sales to Logistics to be dispatched
- Maintain and update sales data ensuring data accuracy
- Ensure overall accuracy and validation of any testing procedures that may arise
- Handling sales-related queries
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Update documentation periodically
- Various Ad Hoc duties
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD BE
- Efficient and proactive
- Accurate and meticulous
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Able to take responsibility and ownership for their work
- Highly motivated, dedicated and a person of integrity
- Adaptable to change
- A problem solver and take initiative when needed
- A team player
YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING TO APPLY
- An eagerness to learn and a passion to make a difference!
- A 3 Year BSc/BCom Degree
- At least 4 years working experience since completing studies
- Advanced Excel skills
- Any data analysis and/or programming knowledge advantageous
- The motivational letter should be specifi c to this vacancy.
- Expected salary: To be determined based on experience and skill level.
- A 3-month probation period will apply.
- Management reserves the right to interview only those candidates whom we consider duly suitable.
Online Application Form