We want to help you be yourself…
Express yourself better through your make-up by learning the basics.
- Make-up should help you be yourself and the woman you want to be.
- Less is more.
- Don’t be afraid to try new looks or colours – if you don’t like it, you can always wash it off. Be a little adventurous now and then.
- It all starts with good skin.
- Blend, blend, blend – the number one secret to perfect make-up is to blend! No harsh lines or brush strokes should ever be seen.
- Know your flaws and strengths – if a certain facial feature leaves you feeling self-conscious, you can create an optical illusion with make-up to hide it. In the make-up world, this is referred to as contouring and highlighting. Using lighter and darker foundations or concealers, you can create shadows to make the parts you want to hide appear smaller or less obvious and accentuate your best features by highlighting and drawing attention to them.
Beauty is an attitude; it is a state of mind; it is the way you carry yourself; it is your character. Being perfect is glorified too much; your imperfections bring out your inner beauty, personality and strength. For you to see your own beauty, you must first learn to love your own features.
If you want to be noticed, just be yourself. Make-up should enhance a woman’s natural look, without ever dominating her own beauty and personality. We like to keep it simple and therefore want to help you discover your best features and teach you how to enhance them.